The VAWA Brochure from ATIXA
A Resource Guide for Students on Sexual Misconduct: Campus Policies, Procedures and Victim Services
FEATURING A STREAMLINED CUSTOMIZATION PROCESS
According to the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013 (VAWA):
“Under § 668.46(b)(11)(ii), institutions must provide written information to the victim of dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. Institutions are required to provide information regarding: the preservation of evidence to assist in proving the alleged criminal offense or obtaining a protective order; how and to whom an alleged offense is to be reported; options for the involvement of law enforcement and campus authorities; and, where applicable, the victim’s rights or institution’s responsibilities for orders of protection.”
ATIXA’s affordable brochure template covers all mandated disclosures and is easily customizable for content that is specific to your campus. By law, every campus victim needs to be provided a copy of this information, and many campuses are distributing it to all incoming students at orientation. ATIXA has thought of everything so you don’t have to. Just change a few areas to customize it to your campus, select a quantity for printing and shipping, and you’re done.
Specifically this brochure addresses:
- What students should do when they experience sexual misconduct
- Confidentiality issues, including where students can go when they want their reports to remain confidential
- Key campus policies and procedures
- Key definitions for sexual misconduct violations
- A detailed overview of what constitutes consent
- Students’ rights as members of your campus community
- Steps for responding to allegations of sexual misconduct
- Survivor options, resources, and remedies
- Risk-reduction techniques
- Bystander intervention, VAWA/Clery training, prevention efforts, and ongoing campaigns
- Key contacts and on-campus and local resources
In response to your feedback, ATIXA offers a fast, easy to customize, and user-friendly version of its “Resource Guide for Students on Sexual Misconduct.” Still highly customizable, including the ability to add institutional logos and images from your campus, this essential resource is designed to help meet the requirements of VAWA § 304 and educate students about campus policies and procedures. This brochure offers the critical information related to sexual misconduct, reporting, and investigation protocols to ensure that members of your campus community know their rights.
Specifically, and based on your feedback, ATIXA has teamed with our partners at FrontEnd Graphics to:
- Reduce the number of areas requiring customization to make your ordering process fast and painless;
- Retool areas requiring text input to minimize the amount of work required on your end;
- Offer more color choices to ensure consistency with your school/campus color schemes; and
- Add detailed instructions for uploading image files, including institutional logos and your own flow charts.
Customizing and ordering the Resource Guide directly from our partners at FrontEnd Graphics is easy, with an intuitive online interface and detailed instructions to help you to quickly customize, order and print your brochure quickly and affordably. Once completed, your customized guide will be delivered directly to you in any quantity you need.
Learn More About Pricing & Customization
Start your account for free today to learn more about your customization and pricing options. Visit our partners at Front End Graphics to take a look at pricing and quantity options.
Minimum order of 50 brochures required for customization. Maximum order of 5,000 is available through our customization portal. Any persons wishing to print over 5,000 brochures may contact ATIXA to be connected with a member of the Front End Graphics team to discuss additional quantities. Credit card payments required.
Free to Current Members. The VAWA Brochure Template (without customization or printing) is free to current Individual, Individual Premium, Institutional, Institutional Premium and Super Members. Current ATIXA Community of Practice Members or non-members can request a free preview or purchase this separately.
Request a Free Preview. Looking to learn more about the VAWA Brochure from ATIXA? Contact our team for a preview sample of The VAWA Brochure from ATIXA. We will let you view our brochure in its entirety to determine if it meets the needs of your campus.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-644-7858.