ATIXA Institutional Super Membership
You can elect to join as a new Institutional Super Member, or to upgrade your current membership to Super Member status. This membership will enable you to pay one premium annual fee for access to ALL of the materials and services that ATIXA produces over the course of your membership year, at no additional charge. Super Members have access to products and services valued at over $10,000 if purchased on an “a la carte” basis, for one low annual fee, and will have access to special events, bonus content, and enhanced direct access to the ATIXA “brain trust” of the nation’s foremost Title IX experts.
Institutional Super Member: $5,000 per Institution/Campus/K-12 District
In addition to all of the benefits of full Individual and Institutional/K-12 District ATIXA memberships, the Super Member category includes:
- Access to ATIXA services and products valued at over $10,000, without per item fees
- Two complimentary registrations to the ATIXA Annual Conference
- Clery Act Annual Security Report Template Language to Comply with VAWA Section 304
- ATIXA One Policy, One Process Model Policy and Procedure for Civil Rights Equity Grievance Resolution
- MaxStack: A Database for Title IX Case Documentation from ATIXA & Maxient*
- The ATIXA 250-page “Investigation In a Box” Kit
- 250 Tokens for Online Trainings through the Continuing Certification Credits (CCC) Program
- Four additional 20 Minutes to…Trained videos
- Unlimited access to the ATIXA Mandated Reporter Online Training for Employees
- Super Member socials at the ATIXA Annual Conference and other four-day Certification Events
- Networking opportunities in person with The NCHERM Group Partners
- Two annual Q&A based webinars with The NCHERM Group Partners
- All certification event training materials
Additionally, Super Members will have access to all future proprietary models, templates and materials developed by ATIXA, without additional cost. Benefits of membership apply to an unlimited number of members from the same school, K-12 district, college or university. A 15% discount on many of ATIXA’s events and products is extended to the Institution associated with the membership.
*Must be a current Maxient client to be able to utilize MaxStack
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page or download and complete the Membership Registration Form. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expiring one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.