ATIXA PreK-12 District Individual Premium Membership
You can elect to join as a new Individual Premium Member, or upgrade your current membership to this status. This membership will enable you to pay one annual fee for access to the materials and services listed below as part of your Premium Membership as well as access to any additional materials that ATIXA produces over the course of your membership year, at no additional charge.
Individual Premium Member:
$2,499 for three-years per Individual
$999 for one-year per Individual
In addition to all of the benefits of the Individual ATIXA memberships, the Individual Premium Member category includes:
- 10 Tokens for the Mandated Reporter training through the Continuing Certification Credits (CCC) Program
- 10 Tokens for Online Trainings through the Continuing Certification Credits (CCC) Program
- Ten 20 Minutes to…Trained video modules
- The ATIXA One Policy, One Process Model Policy and Procedures for Civil Rights Equity Grievance Resolution
- The ATIXA “Investigation In a Box” Kit
- The Hardcopy of The ATIXA Playbook
- Clery Act Annual Security Report Template Language to Comply with VAWA Section 304
- Access to these specific Online Trainings:
- Five Tips for Working with Closed Communities
- Common Report Writing Errors in Title IX/Civil Rights
- All five ATIXA Title IX Training Videos
- Extended content versions of the ATIXA Whitepapers
Benefits of membership apply to an individual member and cannot be shared with additional individuals. A 15% discount on many of ATIXA’s events and products is extended to the member.
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page or download and complete the Membership Registration Form. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expires one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.
If you are in the middle of a membership year and want to upgrade your membership category, ATIXA can pro-rate your paid membership amount to upgrade your membership level. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-644-7858.