ATIXA Individual Membership
This membership category is for those individuals who may serve on campuses and in schools as Title IX Coordinators, Investigators, Deputies, and Administrators. In addition, it is designed for those who wish to have full access to all the below-listed ATIXA resources and related Communities of Practice.
$599 for one-year per Individual
- Access to the best source materials and training on Title IX
- Title IX Legal Updates
- An active and pertinent professional listserv
- The ability to access individual Community of Practice listservs
- Weekly newsletters
- The ATIXA VAWA Brochure Template
- ATIXA Tip of the Week or Litigation Updates
- PDF of The ATIXA Playbook
- An annual conference*
- Multiple levels of ATIXA Training & Certification Course Offerings*
- Multiple levels of ATIXA Advanced Training & Certification Course Opportunities*
- Annual Certification Update Opportunities, including online trainings, seminars & new certification levels*
- Access to the OCR Investigation Finding Letter Database
- Access to the most comprehensive online Title IX library available
- Membership roster access
*Additional registration fees apply
To join ATIXA please click the grey “Join” button at the top of this page to fill out a new account and pay for membership via credit card or to request an invoice for membership. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join (if paid in full), and expires one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 610-644-7858.