This membership category is for those who serve their schools or colleges as the ADA/504 Coordinator or have an interest in disability law, policy, and best practices. Many Title IX Coordinators also have overlapping responsibility as ADA/504 Coordinators, and this Community of Practice offers a specialized home for administrators with oversight of disability based discrimination under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.The ADA/504 Coordinator membership benefits are tailored specifically to the unique requirements of the position and include a dedicated Community of Practice.
504/ADA Coordinator Membership:
$499 for three-years per person
$199 for one-year per person
The 504/ADA Coordinator membership benefits are tailored specifically to the unique requirements of the position and include a Community of Practice with access to:
- The best source materials on Title IX
- Dedicated ADA/504 Coordinator listserv staffed by two resident experts to answer all member inquiries on 504 and disability
- Quarterly newsletters with a Tip of the Week
- The ADA/504 Coordinator resource library
- ADA/504 specific Community of Practice program track at the ATIXA Annual Conference*
*Registration fees apply
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page to request an invoice or pay via credit card. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expires one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 610-644-7858.