ATIXA Institutional Premium Membership
You can elect to join as a new Institutional Premium Member, or to upgrade your current membership to this status. This membership will enable you to pay one annual fee for access to the materials and services listed below that ATIXA produces over the course of your membership year, at no additional charge.
Institutional Premium Member:
$7,469 for three-years per Institution/Campus/K-12 District
$2,999 for one-year per Institution/Campus/K-12 District
In addition to all of the benefits of the Individual and Institutional/K-12 District ATIXA memberships, the Institutional Premium Member category includes:
- Unlimited individual members
- 250 Tokens for the Mandated Reporter training through the Continuing Certification Credits (CCC) Program
- 250 Tokens for Online Trainings through the Continuing Certification Credits (CCC) Program
- Ten 20 Minutes to…Trained video modules
- The ATIXA One Policy, One Process Model Policy and Procedures for Civil Rights Equity Grievance Resolution
- The ATIXA “Investigation In a Box” Kit
- The Hardcopy of The ATIXA Playbook
- Clery Act Annual Security Report Template Language to Comply with VAWA Section 304
- Access to these specific Online Trainings:
- Five tips for working with closed communities
- Common report writing errors in Title IX/Civil Rights
- Extended content versions of the ATIXA Whitepapers
Benefits of membership apply to an unlimited number of members from the same school, K-12 district, college or university. A 15% discount on many of ATIXA’s events and products is extended to the Institution associated with the membership.
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page or download and complete the Membership Registration Form. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expiring one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.
If you are in the middle of a membership year, ATIXA can pro-rate your paid membership amount into the upgrade to this membership type, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-644-7858.