Victim/Survivor Advocate & Prevention
This membership category is for those who are campus-serving victim/survivor advocates and/or those working as prevention educators on campuses and in schools.
Victim/Survivor Advocate & Prevention Educator Membership: $149 per person
ATIXA’s Victim/Survivor Advocate & Prevention Educator membership benefits are tailored specifically for the needs of advocates and prevention specialists, including an Advocate/Prevention Community of Practice with access to:
- The best source materials on Title IX
- Advocate/Prevention listserv
- Quarterly newsletters with a Tip of the Week
- The advocate and prevention educator resource library
- Advocate and Prevention Educator specific Community of Practice program tracks at the ATIXA Annual Conference
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page or download and complete the Membership Registration Form. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expiring one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.