Victim/Survivor Advocate & Prevention Educator Membership
This membership category is for those who are campus-serving victim/survivor advocates and/or those working as prevention educators on campuses and in schools.
Victim/Survivor Advocate & Prevention Educator Membership: $429 for three-years per person
$149 for one-year per person
ATIXA’s Victim/Survivor Advocate & Prevention Educator membership benefits are tailored specifically for the needs of advocates and prevention specialists, including an Advocate/Prevention Community of Practice with access to:
- The best source materials on Title IX
- Advocate/Prevention listserv
- Quarterly newsletters with a Tip of the Week
- The advocate and prevention educator resource library
- Advocate and Prevention Educator specific Community of Practice program tracks at the ATIXA Annual Conference*
*Registration fees apply
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page or download and complete the Membership Registration Form. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expiring one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.