ADA/504 Coordinator Membership
This membership category is for those who serve their schools or colleges as the ADA/504 Coordinator or have an interest in disability law, policy, and best practices. Many Title IX Coordinators also have overlapping responsibility as ADA/504 Coordinators, and this Community of Practice offers a specialized home for administrators with oversight of disability based discrimination under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.The ADA/504 Coordinator membership benefits are tailored specifically to the unique requirements of the position and include a dedicated Community of Practice.
504/ADA Coordinator Membership:
$499 for three-years per person
$199 for one-year per person
The 504/ADA Coordinator membership benefits are tailored specifically to the unique requirements of the position and include a Community of Practice with access to:
- The best source materials on Title IX
- Dedicated ADA/504 Coordinator listserv staffed by two resident experts to answer all member inquiries on 504 and disability
- Quarterly newsletters with a Tip of the Week
- The ADA/504 Coordinator resource library
- ADA/504 specific Community of Practice program track at the ATIXA Annual Conference*
*Registration fees apply
To join ATIXA please click the “Join” button at the top of this page or download and complete the Membership Registration Form. ATIXA membership works on a rolling membership year, starting on the day you join, and expiring one year later. We’ll contact you with renewal reminders to ensure that your membership does not lapse.