For detailed information on ATIXA membership and all of the many benefits our members have access to, please download our Benefits of Membership Brochure!
Additionally, ATIXA is pleased to announce that effective January 1st 2016, all Super and Full memberships now also include the following expanded membership benefits:
- All three versions of the 2016 1P1P (One Policy, One Process) Model.
By adding this as a member benefit, our 1P1P Model no longer needs to be licensed from ATIXA and all three versions have been posted in the ATIXA member library for easy use and access.
- The ATIXA Clery Act ASR Template.
This template is now available in the ATIXA member library to assist your campus with compliance with VAWA Section 304, and integrating Clery Act compliance with Title IX.
- Access to Online Sexual Misconduct Training Series.
This resource includes six hours of video-based training for hearing boards and conduct officers on best practices for hearing and resolving campus sexual misconduct allegations. Links and registration instructions for the four-part course are now posted in the ATIXA member library.
- Access to Online Sexual Misconduct Training for Appeals Officers.
This resource includes video-based training for appeals officers on best practices for resolving campus sexual misconduct allegations. Links and registration instructions for the three-part course are now posted in the ATIXA member library.
Visit our links below for additional information on how to join ATIXA today! Joining ATIXA as a/an:
- Institutional Super Member
- Full Individual Member
- Full Institutional Member
- ADA/504 Coordinator Member
- Investigator Member
- Victim/Survivor Advocate & Prevention Educator Member
- K-12 Educator & Administrator Member
- Student Member
Contact our Team: For questions or to receive more information, please contact ATIXA at 610-644-7858 or firstname.lastname@example.org