Interested in bringing one of ATIXA’s expert consultants to your campus but only have a few staff who need training? Or perhaps you have been brainstorming ways other colleges in your area can pool their resources for training and professional development? Consider hosting a training event on your campus! Our training events provide the opportunity for a broader number of institutions and attendees to receive valuable training. In exchange for hosting and managing on-site logistical coordination, the host campus can send up to 10 attendees to the training at no charge.
ATIXA is currently collecting Requests for Proposals for campus host sites for the coming year. We provide the consultant, materials, comprehensive instructions on the host process and requirements, and a member of our client relations team to answer any questions and connect with you throughout the RFP, planning, and execution process. You provide the location and resources for a great event!
For more information about hosting a training event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to complete an RFP online.
Please download the 2020 Request for Proposal for more detailed information and submission instructions.
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification – Level One Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification – Level Two Course
- Sexual Harassment Case Processing & Resolution: Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Three Course
- Sexual Violence Case Processing & Resolution: Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Three Course
- Title IX Due Process: Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Four Course
- Title IX Policy and Procedures Training
Coordinator & Administrator
- 504 Coordinator Certification Course
- Pressures, Politics, Sanctions and Minors & MOUs: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Two Training
- Compliance & Case Management: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Three Training
- Trainer Training: What Title IX Coordinators Need to Know about Advocacy, Prevention & Trauma: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Four Training
- Bias & Cultural Competencies: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Five Training
PreK-12 Educator and Administrator
- PreK-12 Title IX Administrator Basics, a two-day training
- PreK-12 Title IX Administrator Advanced, a two-day training
- PreK-12 Title IX Compliance and Athletics, a one-day training
- PreK-12 504/ADA Coordinator, a one-day training
- Title IX Compliance and Athletics
- Climate Surveys, VAWA Compliance & Strategic Prevention Training
- Campus Victim/Survivor Advocate and Campus-Serving Victim/Survivor Advocate Training
- Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Training
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed within three weeks of submission. The decision to host an event operates on a “first come, first served” basis and is determined by variables such as presenter availability, regional location and proximity to other institutions and training events, training demand, and the quality of completion for the criteria outlined above.
We hope to have the opportunity to partner with you either as a host or as a training participant in the year ahead!