Due to the current pandemic, all of ATIXA’s Training and Certification courses are being conducted virtually at this time. To learn more about these upcoming training opportunities you can visit our 2020 Virtual Instructor-Led Training page, HERE. Courses are also listed by topic, under the “Training & Certification” menu, on the website. When advisable, ATIXA will reevaluate the opportunity for our expert consultants to train in-person at your school or campus. Once we return to in-person training, a few things to consider:
- Are you interested in bringing one of ATIXA’s expert consultants to train your team but only have a few staff who need training?
- Perhaps you have been brainstorming ways other schools in your area can pool their resources for training and professional development?
Consider hosting a training event in exchange for hosting and managing on-site logistical coordination, the host site can send up to 10 attendees to the training at no charge. We provide the consultant, materials, comprehensive instructions on the host process and requirements, and a member of our regional events team to answer any questions and connect with you throughout the RFP, planning, and execution process. You provide the location and resources for a great event!
The application process to host an in-person event will re-open when advisable. For more information or questions, please email: Megan Birster, Executive Director – Training Operations firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification – Level One Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification – Level Two Course
- Sexual Harassment Case Processing & Resolution: Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Three Course
- Sexual Violence Case Processing & Resolution: Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Three Course
- Advanced Skills and Strategies: Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Four Course
- Title IX Policy and Procedures Training
Coordinator & Administrator
- 504 Coordinator Certification Course
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Certification Course Level One Training
- Pressures, Politics, Sanctions and Minors & MOUs: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Two Training
- Compliance & Case Management: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Three Training
- Trainer Training: What Title IX Coordinators Need to Know about Advocacy, Prevention & Trauma: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Four Training
- Bias & Cultural Competencies: Title IX Coordinator & Administrator Certification Course Level Five Training
K-12 Educator and Administrator
- K-12 Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level One Training
- K-12 Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Advanced Training
- K-12 Civil Rights Investigator Level One Training
- K-12 Title IX Compliance and Athletics Training
- K-12 504/ADA Coordinator Training
- Title IX Compliance and Athletics
- Climate Surveys, VAWA Compliance & Strategic Prevention Training
- Campus Victim/Survivor Advocate and Campus-Serving Victim/Survivor Advocate Training
- Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Training
- 2020 Title IX Regulations Implementation Training & Certification Course
Once the application process re-opens, applications are accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed within three weeks of submission. The decision to host an event operates on a “first come, first served” basis and is determined by variables such as presenter availability, regional location and proximity to other training events, training demand, and the quality of completion for the criteria outlined in the application.
We hope to have the opportunity to partner with you either as a host or as a training participant in the near future!