All ATIXA event registrants recognize that ATIXA is not providing legal advice or acting in the capacity of legal counsel, and that registrant should consult their own legal counsel before relying or acting upon any advice or suggestions made by ATIXA’s employees, consultants, or representatives in the course of their training programs. While ATIXA trainings may include compliance elements, ATIXA offers no warranties or guarantees as to content, and accepts no liability for how the content is interpreted or implemented by registrants.
If paying for an event by cheque, registration cannot be confirmed and product and/or service will not be delivered until payment is received. ATIXA cannot reserve a seat, begin or renew a membership, or deliver a product without receipt of payment. Products/services are not transferable between individuals or institutions/organizations. Purchase orders do not constitute payment.
For all incoming payments received not made in the ATIXA online store, a per-transaction limit of $5,000 for all credit card authorizations exists. Amounts due to ATIXA in excess of $5,000 must be paid via cheque.
Refunds for incorrect or duplicate transactions will be returned via check within four weeks of ATIXA’s receipt of the refund request.
Registration is required prior to registration deadline and date of training. Fees apply to all attendees, including retainer clients.
Registration refunds are not available for weather- or travel-related delays or cancellations. Credit in the full amount of the registration cost will be applied in those situations to future purchases.
Credits expire one-year from original purchase date and can be applied toward registration for an upcoming training, membership purchase or renewal, or other purchase through ATIXA.
If you have an outstanding credit with ATIXA, your credit can be redeemed towards the following products. You will be sent an invoice for items priced beyond your credit amount.
- MaxStack (upon Maxient implementation and subject to ATIXA Super membership)
- Registration to any upcoming certification course
- Registration to any upcoming events
- 20-Minutes-to…Trained Video Modules
- Mandated Reporter Training for Employees: Reporting Sex/Gender Discrimination, Harassment, and Campus Crime
- Investigation in a Box Kit
- The ATIXA Playbook, Electronic Copy
- Title IX Training Videos
- Viewing Tokens for the Continuing Certification Credit Program
The parties will be entitled to make public representation of this engagement, membership, or registration, if desired, including but not limited to TNG Consulting, ATIXA, and NaBITA marketing materials, social media, website representation, and media and public relations.
To register an individual attendee at Member Rates, the anticipated attendee must have an active ATIXA Full Individual Membership or the organization must have an active Full Institutional or Super Membership. Rate of registration is based on your membership status at the time of registration.
ATIXA understands that circumstances change and events may arise that prohibit your ability to attend a training after you have registered. Our cancellation and refund policy is outlined below based on your registration:
- Registration cancellation 10 weeks prior to regular registration deadline = 50% refund on the full registration price
- Registration cancellation 8 weeks prior to regular registration deadline = 25% refund on the full registration price
- Registration cancellation 6 weeks prior to regular registration deadline = no refunds on the full registration price
Registration cancellation forfeits the trial membership, all supplemental materials, and any other promotion or membership materials.
If the originally registered attendee can no longer attend the training, ATIXA will allow another individual from your institution or organization to attend in your place. If you do not wish to send someone in your place, you may apply a credit in full toward the cost of a future event, membership purchase or renewal, or other purchase with ATIXA. If you do not want to bank a credit with ATIXA, your registration will be refunded based on the schedule above.
Membership is based on a rolling-year calendar. Membership expires one-year from receipt of payment and completion of internal membership processing.
Memberships become active upon receipt of payment and completion of internal processing. No retroactive product, training, or event discounts are given.
Memberships are transferable, but not refundable.
ATIXA understands that members may change jobs or institutions during the course of their membership year. A membership is owned by the party that pays for it. Therefore, if a membership is purchased by an institution, it remains with the paying institution. The only circumstance where a membership stays with an individual is if it is paid via that individual’s own personal funds. This applies to both paid memberships and memberships received as free trials.
THESE RULES WERE DULY ADOPTED BY THE ATIXA LEADERSHIP.
- Membership is open to those who have a demonstrated commonality of interest with Title IX administrators.
- Members will conduct themselves ethically at all times to maintain membership eligibility.
- Members who engage in fraud or misrepresentation are subject to having their membership voided. Prorata refunds will be provided.
- No member may be active legal counsel to an accused individual against a member institution in litigation.
- By applying for membership to ATIXA, you assent to a limitation of damages in the event your membership registration form is not accepted or is terminated, in an amount not to exceed the paid value of your membership, pro-rated from the date of termination.
- The Executive Committee of ATIXA shall have sole authority to determine any questions of membership and eligibility.